NatraCure Hot or Cold Therapy Shoulder Ice Pack Wrap, Shoulder Brace for Shoulder Pain Relief - (Heating Pad for Rotator Cuff Injuries, Surgery, Gym Injuries, Baseball, Pitching Injuries) - 6032
- Universal: Fits left or right shoulder. Use heat or cooling shoulder brace for pain relief to enhance physical therapy in recovery from injury and discomfort.
- Helps Accelerate Recovery: from injuries while delivering targeted relief from pain for either shoulder. Experience the ideal shoulder compression for pain relief.
- Includes one shoulder wrap support, one compression air pump, and one removable hot/cold reusable gel pack. Fits chests up to 50 inches in circumference.
- No Prescription Required: Adapts ThermoActive technology of NatraCure's medical line of products for consumer use. Enjoy the same shoulder ice wrap our professional customers use in their practices.
- Hot or Cold Shoulder Wraps For Pain: Instructions: Do not apply chilled or microwaved gel pack directly to skin. Use interface between the product and skin.
Binding: Health and Beauty
model number: 6032
Part Number: 6032
Details: Fits chests up to 50". The NatraCure Hot/Cold Compression Shoulder Support helps accelerates recovery from injuries while delivering targeted relief from pain. Choose your therapy based on where you are in your recovery. Cold therapy with compression can help for the early stages of inflammation, swelling, and pain. Or heat therapy and compression for the later stages where stiffness, tightness, and pain become the primary hurdles. CAUTION PLACE A FABRIC INTERFACE BETWEEN THE GEL PACK AND THE SKIN PRIOR TO USING HOT OR COLD THERAPY. POSSIBLE INTERFACES INCLUDE: A LIGHT TOWEL, CLOTH, SHEET/PILLOWCASE (cut it to size), 6 LAYERS OF PAPER TOWEL, STOCKINETTE EITHER WRAP THE INTERFACE AROUND THE GEL PACK PRIOR TO ATTACHING THE GEL PACK TO THE SUPPORT OR HOLD THE INTERFACE ON THE SKIN WHILE WRAPPING THE SUPPORT AROUND THE BODY. CAUTION: Consult your physician before using this product. Only use this product for 20 minutes at a time on the affected area. Do not use the removable gel product over open wounds and sensitive skin. Do not use where there is poor circulation. If at any time, soreness, rash or an increase in pain occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician. Only use this product for its intended purposes as described in the manual. Do not use this product while using transdermal drug delivery skin patches, skin creams, balms, liniments or lotions. Individuals using pacemakers or insulin pumps should never use this product. Do not use during pregnancy. Do not use heated removable gel pack on parts of body where there is swelling, redness or immediately after injury. Cold therapy is recommended for these conditions. If removable gel pack has been torn, overheated or has been compromised (and is leaking) discard immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Package Dimensions: 17.4 x 12.0 x 3.3 inches